Troop 480 works to create an environment of preparing Scouts for life through the methods of scouting as developed by Baden Powell in 1907.
- Working to develop the Troop through their actions and choices
- Youth leadership fostering development of fellow Scouts
- Providing community service to improve the world around us
- Developing skills to care for ourselves and others in life and the outdoors
- Using the patrol method to create a cohesive team
- Challenge ourselves toward progression through activities and adventures
- To learn by engaging in new adventures
- Engaging adult support to set the example
Find out info about Camp Fife and more!
Scoutmaster Bouma's links:
Need to pay for an upcoming event
or got that feeling to just donate to Troop 480.
click for access to:
Flaming Geyser State Park
We meet weekly on Mondays at Zion Lutheran Church from 7:00 to 8:30 PM. We follow the Kent School District calendar. No school = No meeting.
Announcements and Important Information!
Adult Training opportunities:
- Wood badge April 27-29 & May 18-20
Cub Scout? Click here to learn more about the Awesome Adventures of Troop 480!