Troop 480 works to create an environment of preparing Scouts for life through the methods of scouting as developed by Baden Powell in 1907.
- Working to develop the Troop through their actions and choices
- Youth leadership fostering development of fellow Scouts
- Providing community service to improve the world around us
- Developing skills to care for ourselves and others in life and the outdoors
- Using the patrol method to create a cohesive team
- Challenge ourselves toward progression through activities and adventures
- To learn by engaging in new adventures
- Engaging adult support to set the example
Find out info about Camp Fife and more!
Scoutmaster Bouma's links:
Need to pay for an upcoming event
or got that feeling to just donate to Troop 480.
Thanks to Zach for fixing up the compass coarse and adding GPS as his eagle service project.
Newly updated Orienteering coarse
Flaming Geyser State Park
FOR CHRISTMAS TREE
We meet weekly on Mondays at Zion Lutheran Church from 7:00 to 8:30 PM. We follow the Kent School District calendar. No school = No meeting.
Announcements and Important Information!
we recently started using the online troopkit.com program for event registration, the troop merit badge library & soon the troop gear.
here is a quick video on how to log in & join and event
Adult Training opportunities:
- Wood badge April 27-29 & May 18-20
Cub Scout? Click here to learn more about the Awesome Adventures of Troop 480!